1. Make sure you have updated to stock 5.0.2
2. Download the ROM from the link below
3. Download 6.0.1 GAPPS
4. Transfer the zip files to your SD card
5. Reboot to recovery mode ( Vol UP + Home + Power )
Note: It is highly recommended to use TWRP recovery
6. Optional: Do nandroid backup
7. Wipe data / Factory Reset
Note: Needed if you are updating from other andorid version or stock
8. Install CM zip and GApps zip
9. Reboot to system
10. And setup ur device
Download ROM here
Check out the ROM Source available on Github.
Feel free to submit any fixes, Just remember to give proper credits when using other people’s source.
@ritley (Big Thanks for testing all my builds and providing logs)
If i missed someone contact me!
CyanogenMod 13, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy A Series
Stable Release Date: 2016-03-10
Last Updated 2016-03-10